Face Care & Skin Care
- Avoid too much of sweets, fried foods alcohols and cakes because they cause blemishes and blotchiness on the skin’s surface.
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day.
- Avoid smoking, specially passive smoking, that is, inhaling the air polluted by somebody’s smoking
- Eat one seasonal fruit in the morning, preferably before eating anything else. Also at vegetables, especially raw ones.
- Avoid the sun. If you have to go out either cover your head with a chunni or take an umbrella. Also apply sunscreen lotion.
- Massage your body at least once a month. (Take someone’s help).
- A bath brush and a pumice stone help to soften hard skin often found on the feet, knees and elbows.
- Cleanse your skin, once in the morning and again in the evening before going to sleep, with products suiting your skin type.
- Use a body brush to break down the more fleshy skin tissues of the body.